Practical Digital Marketing Services
Small to Medium Business
We focus on offering Practical Digital Marketing Services to small and medium business enterprises. Our clients include dentists, health practitioners, private colleges, land surveyors, professional sports persons, photographers etc.
Our aim is to make sure you are getting a service that is effective in generating more leads, but most of all enhance the brand of your business.
To facilitate a number of clients we have developed 3 different ways to work with you:
Option 1: Training your own staff members
For you to have the best control over your digital marketing, you might choose to have it done by someone you already employ. The risk is that the person might leave, and then you are left without the knowledge.
We have the following solution for you:
- We will train your staff member(s) according to the Practical Digital Marketing Course
- Your business then become a member of our “Working From Home Club”
- As part of the “Working From Home Club” – your staff member will follow certain procedures and complete a digital marketing plan.
- The plan will be review by EdITCon staff, and in the event of a staff member leaving or on vacation, we can allocate it to one of our “Working From Home Club” members to continue the delivery of your digital marketing.
Option 2: Hiring one of our part-time Digital Marketers
To ensure you have a digital marketer that understand your business, we will give send you the online portfolios of marketers that have experience in your industry, for examples former teachers that will do the marketing for your private college.
We consider content and quality to be our best solutions for your business. To monitor and ensure that you get the best service, we implement the following:
- All our digital marketers have successfully completed the Practical Digital Marketing Course
- All our digital marketers are part of the “Working From Home Club”
- As part of the “Working From Home Club” – our digital marketers will follow certain procedures and complete a digital marketing plan.
- The plan will be review by EdITCon staff, and in the event of a digital marketer leaving or on vacation, we can allocate it to one of our “Working From Home Club” members to continue the delivery of your digital marketing.
Option 3: We do it for you
If you would prefer to focus on your day to day business, but do feel that you want to have Social Media Marketing, we can deliver it on your behalf.
We will still need you to give us the content, or the tell us where to find it. The following will be done for you and you just need to sign off before implementation:
- Design Official Facebook Page, Group Optimization, Profile Optimization and adding fans.
- Design Twitter page, Profile Optimization and Add Followers.
- Develop Pinterest page and Add Your Business Premises Pictures.
- Develop Promotion & Commercial Videos and upload those videos to YouTube Channel.
- Develop powerful company profile page branding and optimization in LinkedIn.
- Create a professional Google plus page and complete optimization.
- Complete Social Media management and Monthly Optimization Reports.